The Department of Psychiatry is staffed by two psychiatrists and a psychologist. We provide holistic assessment and treatment for wide-ranging psychiatric disorders such as dementia, schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, and addictions. Our outpatient-based treatment services include psychological therapies, individual and family counselling and pharmacological interventions. We also run specialist clinics for dementia and de-addiction (alcohol, smoking, drugs, gambling and internet addiction), as well as for the well-being of healthcare professionals.
read more +
- Very experienced clinicians with vast international experience
- Fast access to top quality treatment
- Flexible appointment times to suit patient preferences
- Community-based care including home treatment, where appropriate
- 100% confidentiality
- Multidisciplinary interventions where needed, with our colleagues in other specialties.
The Outpatient Department works from 9 am to 5 pm - Monday to Saturday based on prior appointments
Read less -